Dogs - nothing to do with hostas

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

>  Chick & All,
> My wife wants a "lap" dog. Is your terrier such?
>
> Clyde Crockett

This is my third Westie and in general; they don't shed but they are white and
hard to keep clean, they aren't yappy, but they are very active; they are smart
but very stubborn (I like a dog that treats me as an equal); and they would
rather go for a ride or go hiking than snuggle.

I'm not sure I would call them lap dogs, not to their face anyway, but I've never
met a Westie owner that didn't think they were the best of the breeds. But then,
I don't think I've ever met any dog lover that didn't think their dog was the
best.

Chick

By the way, if the was the Pheonix open we would all be under arrest right now.

Chick