Re: An Auctionning we go

In a message dated 12/23/99 7:52:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net

<< My
 mother pretty much just says "How nice, dear."  >>

Both of those mom personalities have potential for being the best.

My Mom when she visits quietly starts washing dishes and ends up cleaning out
my refrigerator.  I can't tell her no, it is a disgusting job but not a hard
job.  She is known for doing windows, organizing the bottom of closets and
the pantry.  She is just trying to "help out," unfortunately with six
daughters she rarely has time to visit much by the time she spreads herself
around.  Oh, to be the only child.