Re: Why so LONNNNNNG.

RonnieEA@aol.com wrote:

> Someone pleasse telll me why my files take so long to upload.. They are in
> JPG format.  Is there a better way?
Hi Ronnie
	If you open your file box or windows explorer and right click on the
file name you are working with and go down and click on properties it
will tell you how large they are(also works for folders or drives). The
larger they are the longer it will take to upload them. You might try to
right click on a few photos from the internet and save them on you
computer and compare the sizes. If your photos are very large you will
have to get a graphics program and compress them which means it will
take a long string of code that makes up a photo and make it shorter.
Bye
Bob