Re: Moms and hostas

Mothers and daughters,
My mother too is with me in my quests for hostas.
I was able to take her to Green Bay to House of Hosta. okWe got to stay up on
the executive floor, and I was able to treat her to a wonderful dinner there.
She still raves about it. I hope to make a trip to Kentucky this summer, and
I will have her with.
She has some big tests coming up in January. She is afraid she has the
beginnings of Alzheimer's. Since my father has been in a nursing home for 4
years for it...we are hoping she is not going to be going down the same path.
I am enjoying the time I have with my Mom.
I hope others don't wait till it is too late to look and see they will not be
there forever.
I too will not wait till I retire to do things...I have no idea what awaits
Live every day to the fullest. Enjoy your mate and your family..life is too
short to waste.
Have the Merriest Christmas, and Happiest New Year.
Every day is a fresh start on what ever you want to accomplish.