Re: Moms and hostas

Narda,

    Must have been real nice.  My mom only had 3 kids 2 of us were
daughters and she and my brother didnt talk for the last 14 years of her
life and my sister was in the service most of the time.  My sister and I
were never close. She moved back to the states about 6 years ago but has
basically lived in Louisianna and south Carolina. After we were told my mom
had 3 months to live she came up to spend some time with my mom. But
luckily my mom lived for another 3 YEARS.  As you probably know my mom was
Nancy Krul and she was into gardening for years with roses and then
siningias and gloxianaias. She got into hosta in the 80's and hybridized
many new hosta.  Her and I would be so close, like best friends for like 9
months of the year and then not talk for the other 3 months. I worked with
her for many years @Belle Gardens but when she got sick she had to shut
down.  Then she was working on ORCHIDS and other inside plants.  I'd give
anything for those 3 months we didnt talk to come back so I just tell all
of the people I see to enjoy their moms while they can.  I even stop mother
and daughters in the stores I am so jealous my mom and I did alot of
shopping together.  I miss her so much.  Well sorry for boring you all but
it felt good to talk about it.

Paula  (Nancy's baby)

At 09:08 AM 12/24/1999 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/24/99 12:05:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>EntICE11@aol.com writes:
>
><< Mothers and daughters, >>
>
>My Mom is blessed with six daughters and seven granddaughters, my son Joseph
>is the only man in the bunch.  We all get together at Shaker Town in
Kentucky