Re: Pro-mix (Was: Re: baking dirt)

In a message dated 12/24/99 10:29:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

<< Narda,
 Next time you see your friend, would you ask him if he mail orders it
 (where he gets it, not would he send some ;-)? I grow a lot of my tender
 Salvias in pots and they need really good drainage.
 - >>
Gerry, I can do better than that:

Strong Lite
Horticultural Prod

PO Box 8029
Pine Bluff AR  Or

PO Box 140
Seneca IL

There is no sand in this product but maybe you can mix in some of that great
granite grit that everyone is raving about.

Hope this is helpful, bet they can tell you who sells the stuff near you,
best of all it is cheaper than Ferti-Lome

PS tell me more about tender salvias