Re: Moms and hostas

I agree, life is too short and you need to reach for the stars and do what
you can.  My Aunt has Alzheimer's and it has been heart breaking.  My mother
is now suffering from High blood pressure which she has been unable to bring
down.  Mother was a depression child so she is always telling me to save.
My response is if my fate is like Aunt Francis I want to go out knowing I
enjoyed life.  My Aunt was a barn stormer, a coast watcher in W.W.II, a USO
performer, and she build a golf course with my uncle by themselves.  She was
featured as the Michigan outdoorsman of the year back in the 70's.  She
traveled all over the world and even earned recognition for travelling to
the arctic.  My mother is also amazing but has been more reserved.
I want to go out like my aunt.  There's no stopping me.

May everyone Have a merry Christmas.  It's time for High Tea and I have to
serve today.  Then we have to resume washing the walls in the family room,
cleaning the pictures, polish the silver... GOD AM I TIRED.. Can I go back
to work yet?

....afraid she has the beginnings of Alzheimer's. Since my father has been
in a nursing home for 4
>years for it...we are hoping she is not going to be going down the same
>I am enjoying the time I have with my Mom. I hope others don't wait till it
is too late to look and see they will not be there forever.  I too will not
wait till I retire to do things...I have no idea what awaits
>me.  Live every day to the fullest. Enjoy your mate and your family..life
is too