Re: Auction Standings---Sorry!

In a message dated 12/24/1999 4:20:22 PM Central Standard Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Auction Standings
 Date:  12/24/1999 4:20:22 PM Central Standard Time
 From:  CCREDUX@aol.com
 Sender:    owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:    hosta-open@mallorn.com

 In a message dated 12/24/1999 8:48:11 AM Central Standard Time,
 Hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

 << 8 Dorothy Benedict X Dorothy Benedict given to Patsy by Dr. Herb
  Benedict  $225.00 >>
  Hehehe!! >>

 This was meant to be a private post to Patsy S. I told her that she should
ask for a price of at least $500 for the DB x DB as it has given her the most
outstanding seedlings that I have seen!

Clyde Crockett
z5