Re: old people

 NO OFFENSE INTENDED!!!!

 These old people!!!!!
 ~ Old Couple ~

 An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was

 finally time to marry.  Before the wedding they embarked on a long

 conversation regarding how their marriage might work.  They
 discussed

 finances, living arrangements and so on.  Finally the old man
 decided it

 was time to broach the subject of their connubial relationship.

 "How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather hopefully.

 "Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently," she responded.

 The old guy paused....then he asked, "Was that one word or two?"