Re: Auctions, Auctions!

Do you know how hard it is to stay on top of an auction and obey "She who
must be obeyed?".  This is tough.
To date I've gotten my bids in when I can but my allergies have kicked in
due to cleaning.  Every picture has been unhung, Cleaned and Rehung in a
different place (since there are about 10 pictures to a room and there are 9
rooms with pictures this is no small undertaking).  She now has me cleaning
the Cooper and is trying to throw out my hosta seeds (since she knows I
can't grow a seed to save my soul).  My husband and father are changing all
the locks on both the inside and outside doors (six outside and now seven
inside.. was less inside but they feel we needed more locks).  I even went
to my friends house to install a new facet, sink, and plumbing lines just to
get a way for a minute.  Good thing there's snow on the ground so she
doesn't see the new hosta beds.  Tonight we take the Christmas tree down so
that they can tear up the carpet from the living room tomorrow.  On Tuesday
they are attempting to tear up the family room but I think by then I hope my
husband says NO!.. .... I won't hold my breath.  I can't wait to go to work
tomorrow and escape.   I'm sending a picture of mother giving my son
directions to the hostapix to show that "She who must be obeyed" even works
on the little one too.   This is all said with a wink and a smile.