links in the library

Hi Everyone
	If anyone finds any links in the library that don't work please let me
know. Kate told me the other night that the I link doesn't work and I
found where I had capitalized the I in places and that was all that was
needed to mess it up. I would much rather fix them immediately than find
out they hadn't worked for months.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308