Re: [hostapix] Drum Roll....Auction Results!

Beth,    It could also be called the "Internet Hosta Society".. That way you
can encompass not only the library but educational and other areas.  You can
even hold a hosta real time chat.. Indianabob and I have meet on gardenchat.
We could have hosta chat.  I'm all for it.....

Yours,
Kate