Re: Interesting statistics

Frances C wrote:
 I am sure both parties are represented.
Hi Frances
	I am sure they are equally represented. The scary part is they probably
cover up most of it. I know they do at the local level, why wouldn't
they even more when they get to the national level.
	I quess the part that really po's me the most is when they sell out the
country on different votes to save or further their political careers.
Those sure aren't the promises they make when they run for office.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308