Re: [hostapix] more auction info....

  • To: "hosta-open" <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] more auction info....
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:58:46 -0500

Just so you guys know, once I sent out the email that said bidding
was over, I set up a separate folder and moved all the bids I had
into it so I could keep it fair and not process any bids after
10PM.

Ken's bids did come in on time. I had only 1 bid that made it after
the move. Within the last 15 minutes I'd say I got about 80 emails.
It was something else.

I was also in the run with Barbara and Kate for Kinba. Alex Summers
too, until it got way, way out of my price range. Well, maybe
someday they'll make it in my garden. But then the big boys (and
girls) showed up at the last minute and blew everyone away. It was
an amazing thing to witness. Guess that's how I kept losing bids on
ebay last year. These last minute high rollers.

Well, lesson learned big guys. Watch out next time!!! LOL!

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)