Re: [hostapix] more auction info....

In a message dated 12/30/99 4:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@excite.com writes:

<<
 What and give up my advantage when we're bidding on Paula's hosta and all
 those other luscious beauties... Unless... Hummm my birthday is coming up
 got any thing good for me  ;)  I'm joking if you are really dying to know
 email private and we will arrange a real time Internet conversation ok?

 Kate

Nah, Kate, I got my strategy from some friends who make their living buying
selling antiques.  The majority of sales on ebay, I just wanted to see if we
do the same thing.  It works pretty well for me, depending on what it is and
how bad I want it.

What are you wishing for on your birthday?

Narda

BTW my husband is not to be trusted bidding, he has had to make a couple of
private transactions with Paula because of his inept bidding.