Subject: Re: new kid on the block
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    12/30/1999 6:16 PM

In a message dated 12/30/99 5:32:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zumach@execpc.com writes:

<< It is apparent that many of you have friendships and acquaintances
of many
years duration and know each others gardening involvement.  >>

Welcome Hank,

You have been at this hosta thing much longer than I have, you must be
shy,
something that I have never been accused of.

Even thought I have only known these people for a short while I almost
feel
like I have known some of them all my life.  I have more in common
with most
of these people than I can list.

You should pipe in because you have a great writing style, fun to
read, neat
story.

Ah...lancifolia, I still look on mine with fondness, I didn't even
know that
it was a hosta when I first got it, planted right next to Blue Mammoth
which
is never blue in this climate, but beautiful anyway.

Later,
Narda