Re: [hostapix] more auction info....

I down loaded,  PIRCH98 which I'm finding I like,  I have Yahoo's messenger,
Excite Pal to name a few... I use Excite Pal at work with my group when one
of them (or myself) has to work from home.  I love messenger systems.. It's
a great way to keep in touch real-time...  I'll have to (god I hate to say
it) AOL messenger if that's the one most of my hosta family is on...   ;)
Whenever you want to do the PIRCH thing let me know I'll come chat  :).....