Re: Phoenix and lists

In a message dated 12/30/99 11:48:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<< Oh boy, do I need
 that theraputic time of diggin in the dirt, or what??
Cindy, the biggest problem with the markers is that the permanent marker that
I formerly used would just disappear.  Now I do try to use two different
types of markers and if I can I try to bury a tag in the hole so if worst
comes to worst then I can dig it up to see what it is.

Left brained people tend to be very organized, sequential and logical in
their thinking, my husband is one of those.  Although logical, sometimes no
common sense.  He just put our projected finances on a spread sheet month by
month for the year 2000.  He always does this every year.  Takes a whole day
when he could be doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming or getting rid of the
Christmas spirt in this house.

I just pray that my children will be more whole brained, although with the
oldest it doesn't look like it is going to happen, you know the apple doesn't
fall far from the tree.

All three of them encourage me in my gardening, but they still see hostas as
boring plants, green or green with a white edge.

As to diggin in the dirt, I am finding that growing hosta seeds is very
interesting.  And if it is fifty degrees here tomorrow as predicted I will be
diggin in the dirt.