Re: Phoenix and lists

In a message dated 12/30/1999 11:53:26 PM Central Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Actually a suggestion was made on the web using old broken plastic Mini
 blinds, and Paint markers. Most cost effective and lasts the longest. As
 as I can find some mini blinds at Savers or Goodwill, I will start with them.

Use white PVC tubing, lasts manymany years and a NURSERY marker, not a
permanent marking pen. The ink needs to be weather and sun resistant.

The PVC piping can be cut to any length you want easily with any saw, and you
can put as much information on it as might fill your imagination.