Re: Phoenix and lists

At 02:54 AM 12/31/99 EST, you wrote:
 >  >>
>Use white PVC tubing, lasts manymany years and a NURSERY marker, not a
>permanent marking pen. The ink needs to be weather and sun resistant.
Last year I bought some stainless steel garden markers at Home Depot.Very
attractive (though pricey), and they came with a marking pen that is
actually black oil-based paint that flows through a fine sponge nib. I love
it! Use it to write info on the back of the markers (the name on the front
is currently from a Dymo labeller, but got a Brother P-touch for Christmas
so may be replacing the Dymo tape).

Any way, would be great to find a source for the oil paint marking pen.
Haven't seen it sold seapately, only with these stainless plant markers.