Re: Phoenix and lists

What do you think is a good message to write in the dust that might get a

Well it all depends what kind of response you are trying to illicit in the
With my kids I would try what the experts were saying back then, maybe they
still do. Is called positive reinforcement. Or if and then...if this dust
dissapears then so can you. My kids called it black mail...lol.
 With 5 daughters...life was never a dull moment.
Might try this dust is worth a ticket to the movie. Remove it and it is
For hubby...I bought 3 100.00 dollar hostas, might get a reaction...like I
said depends what kind of reaction you wish to get.

For the drawing...I remember an art teacher saying turn what ever you are
drawing  upside down and the paper you are using. The logical side of the
brain says forget it, and the art side takes over....that is what is ment by
saying draw what you see not what you think you see.

right brainer