Garden Addictions ...

<< Fortunately, I only have a half-acre to garden on (and the house takes up
 10% or so of that), so my addiction can't get too far out of control.  ;-) >>

Gerry:

   I don't know that I would say that .... my yard is probably less than a
10th of an acre with a townhouse plopped down in the middle of it and I have
over 200 hostas!  There are also well over a hundred other perennials, at
least 20 different trees and shrubs AND turf grass!!!  Unfortunately, my
addiction spirals more out of control every season!!!  But, gee, it sure
makes me happy!!!!

   Happy New Year to all!!!

Sandie markland
Lorton, Virginia