Re: [streak] Christmas Tree Gala F1 [great digital work Dave]

Meum71@aol.com wrote:

> My guess would be that it compresses the photos automatically.

Hi Paul
	Actually it is something to do with the way it stores bits of info
(File Allocation Table). Say there was two bits of info. It would take
up eight bits of space anyway which is the way it is stored. With 98 it
just uses two bits of space. I am really messing it up but I think you
can get the general idea.

Drive Converter converts your drive to the FAT32 file system, an
enhancement of the File Allocation Table (FAT or FAT16) file system
format. When your drive is in this format, it stores data more
efficiently, creating up to several hundred MB of extra disk space on
the drive. In addition, programs load faster and your computer uses
fewer system resources.

--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308