Re: [streak] Christmas Tree Gala F1 [great digital work Dave]

Meum71@aol.com wrote:

> maybe I should upgrade after all, the old harddrive is getting on the full
> side.

Hi Paul
	I got a new computer about a year ago with win98. I had the hard drive
put in it from the old one instead of trying to transfer the info. Then
I used something under accessories to convert the old hard drive from
FAT 16 to FAT 32 and the amount on the old hard drive went down so much
I was amazed. It went down either 1/3 or 2/3, can't remember. They
already have a new version of Win 98 that is supposed to be better than
the first version and Win 2000 is coming out either in this month or
March. I think it is basically Windows NT.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308