Subject: Re: The Mail
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    02/04/2000 5:43 AM

JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:
 After she returns them I hope we can work out a way to let others
> them. ( Bob, you got any ideas on this?)

Hi Jim
     I went out about 2 months ago and bought another vcr so I could
some tapes. I put one under the tv in the basement and the other on
of the tv and that is as far as I got. If someone could walk me
how to hook them up I could make X amount of copies for everyone to share.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308