Re: The Mail

In a message dated 2/5/00 10:32:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< Hi Narda
    I might still have to go there.
 Thanks
 --
 Bye
 Bob

Bob, the reason that I didn't check it out is that the brand was Hitachi, I
have a Hitachi stereo system in my classroom, because the price was right, it
works great but the controls are mystifying, it is a guessing game to figure
out what does what.  If Sam's is close to you it might be a good idea, Sam's
is in my backdoor at school, we can see it out the window.

The problem with Sam's is one store will have it and the next won't.

N.