a Hosta-rific week

 It must be getting close to spring. Some of my seedlings are trying to
push the cover off there little plastic home.

 Last week I received a catalog from Homestead nursery. I went to the
Cleveland Home and Garden show over the weekend. Picked up a terrifying
Gargoyle to ward off all evil in my garden and a digging fork (last year
I figured out a compost fork wouldn't dig in clay). Yesterday, I
received a catalog from Ran that he made especially for me. Thanks Ran.
On top of all that, I now have my info on Hosta College and the check is
in the mail. Things sure are looking promising.

Snow its time to go, lets do some gardening <with itchy feet and hands>

Ray