Re: [SG] *BAP10* a purchase source (Worldwide?)

RE: *BAP10* a purchase source (Worldwide?)
*PRICING* ..postage, shipping & handling included (SPECIAL until March 15,
2000)
2 oz.......BAP-10.......$35.00
4 oz $60.00
l liter $260.00 US funds

***Paul Henjum <Meum71@AOL.COM> WROTE:
<< "That's a hefty mark up, the materials cost to produce 1 liter can't be
more than $12.00 Paul" >>

Paul & all ..please be advised:
--> I personally, have nothing at all to do with the manufacturing,
distribution and sales of BAP10 (Benzyladenine - 10%).  I personally
believe that BAP10 tremendously opens the door on propagation potential;
many of my personal list-server memberships seem excited about this
product; and have many questions & much discussion going on hence, I
dropped my source-information on many list-servers, *Shadegardens* included!
       I am not making a penny in profit from this product and my E-mail
was sent as a courtesy to the only BAP10-source I know of, which is
shipping BAP10 on a worldwide front & basis i.e. indianabob
<rbalzy@netnitco.net>
       If anyone objects to my email ..please accept my sincere apology;
and I would kindly welcome & thank anyone, whom can provide us all with a
cheaper-source of this same product (BAP-10?) because a great many of us
are setting up and/or already are setup using it <-> with remarkable
results! <-> thank you in advance?
       I don't know if patent-rights are in play here or not; and
personally, I couldn't care less, because some of us simply wish to obtain
& use Benzyladenine -- not get into manufacturing, patent rights and so on
..thank you very much and remaining...

HOSTA'lly yours

the'SHADOW'gardener
personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
STREAK=The Streaker's Clubhouse (streak'd hosta) >
http://www.streak-subscribe@onelist.com
NISE=New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange (seed growing) >
http://www.nise-subscribe@onelist.com
HOSTAPIX= (digital-image sharing group) >
http://www.hostapix-subscribe@onelist.com
SEEDBANK:Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trade >
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/seed_bank.htm