Re: [hostapix] Library CD on Mac!

Sallybobm@aol.com wrote:
 My Mac will not open the htm files, but does fine with the jpg and
> txt stuff.   Just delighted that it works without any complications from AOL

Hi Sally and all
	I played around a little tonight to see what it would take to covert
the site over to 8 character file names and htm files instead of html
files. If I had some help doing this, I don't know how it would work, I
could continue to do the site the new way. I would need to do it one way
or the other though, it would be too confusing to try to do both or
start from today and do half one way and half the other.
	I thought there was only a couple of mac users and everyday more make
themselves know.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308