:)) | Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:37:13" />

"Coffee Break" :))

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: "Coffee Break" :))
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:33:26 -0500

A mature woman goes to the doctor and asks his help to revive her man's
sex drive. "What about trying Viagara?" asks the doctor.
"Not a chance" says Mrs. Murphy. "He won't even take an aspirin for a
"No problem" replies the doctor. "Drop it into his coffee, he won't
even taste it. Try it and come back in a week to let me know how you got
A week later Mrs. Murphy returns to the doctor and the doctor inquires
as to how things went. "Oh it was horrible, just terrible doctor."
"What happened?" asks the doctor.
"Well, I did as you advised and slipped it in his coffee. The effect
was immediate. He jumped straight up, swept the cutlery off the table, at
the same time ripping my clothes off and then proceeded to make passionate
love to me on the tabletop. It was terrible."
"What's terrible?" asked the doctor. "Was the sex not good?"
"Oh no doctor, the sex was the best I've had in 25 years, but I'll never
be able to show my face in Tim Horton's again."