Just Wondered - Hosta College

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to attempt host college this
year. Just wondered who'll be there?

I know who the vendors are, but who else will be there?

Second, what's the weather like in Piqua in mid March? I'm from the South
remember, do I need to kill a bear to make two coats? Ewwwwwwww, can't
believe I typed that!

I remember back someone talking about the host stepping stones, does anyone
know if these will be for sale, or was that the convention?

I really don't have details about it yet, and am sorry to say since I didn't
think I was going, would delete the messages with details because it was
making me ill, (cuz I couldn't go), so if anyone can send me any details
(privately) I'd appreciate it.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)