Re: New Homepage

In a message dated 2/13/00 5:24:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

 Hi everyone
    I thought it was the modem speed that mattered for how fast a page

Bob, I am a real doofus about computers, thanks to the talented people and
the patience of many on these hosta lists I have learned more than I ever
thought that I would.  I hate to say it but I actually wanted to learn it.
So thanks to all of you!

Yelp, Bob RAM is real important in regard to speed. Narda