discussion group

Hi everyone
	Andrew gave me the url of a message board which I downloaded and
installed. This is one big program with probably 100 files so it isn't a
cheesy little thing like I had with the Frontpage wizard. Anyway I think
it is a shareware program for 30 days and then costs $99. If it is used
we can see about where to go later. If you use it and find any problems
let me know but it seems to work fine as far as I can tell. I will also
link it to the library.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308