Re: discussion group

Hi Everybody!
I just checked out the discussion area at  <A
HREF="http://www.hostalibrary.org">HOSTA LIBRARY</A> .
I posted a couple messages there under Discussion....and I was able to add a
photo in the Streaked Hostas area sub topic...adding images.
This is some program!
I used the same format for the image that I do to post to Pixlist, with a max
width of 500 and then compressed the image using Paint Shop Pro. Bob has done
it again!
To check it out:
Go to http://www.hostalibrary.org
then on the home page click on Hosta Discussion
Then navigate to discussion topics.
You just need to enter a message, then enter a username and no password is
required. Have fun!
Carol in CT z6/5