winter scientific meetings

Good morning everyone
	Jim Schwarz of Jimshostas.com has sent me tapes of the last five years
of the winter scientific meetings to offer to whoever wants copies.
Thanks alot, Jim, this is very nice of you. We decided this needed the
approval of the persons involved, the ones who gave the presentations.
So far we have the approval from Ran Lydell, Bob Solberg, Bruce Banyai,
Kevin Walek, Ben J.M.Zonneveld, Mark Zilis(I think) and am working on
getting others.
	The reason I am writing this is to get a feel for who would be
interested in these tapes. They will be somewhere in the neighborhood of
$10 apiece with part of this going for the expense of making them and
sending them, part for my expenses of duplicating them(lots of blank
tapes to make copies) and I figure somewhere around $4 for the library.
These tapes have very good sound but alot of it is shooting slides so
that is about what could be expected but is still better than most.
	Anyway if you are interested let me know privately and we can see where
we go from there.
Thanks
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308