subjects for WSM

Subjects

1996
David Stevenson registration of hostas
Lois Gerton on genetics
Zilis  Analysis of Japanese species from recent trip to Japan
Ron Williams Seldom used garden ideas
Bob Solberg on growing hostas

1997
Clarence Falstad  research
Kevin Walek Hostas online(maybe a lawsuit here, trademark infringement)
Bernie Knight  Leads us down the garden path
Jim Hawes DNA and colors of the artists palette
Glen Harold Wild about Wild Flowers
Kevin Walek Sedum
Mark Zilis A pacific interlude
Bob Solberg Principles of Hosta indentification

1998
Bruce Banyai Highlights of past conventions
Clarence Falstad More research
Jim Hawes Hosta wheels and Haig Dermen
Glen Herold Shrubs for our gardens
Mark Zilis Focus on flowering
Ben Zonnefeld The hosta blues
Bob Solberg Principles of hosta identification

1999
Clarence Falstad More research
Glen Herold Shrubs for our gardens
Kevin Walek popularity poll, plants and diseases
Ran Lydell  Hey Buddy(dividing hostas various ways)
Mark Zilis Hosta twins
Bob Solberg Regional hostas - their time has come

2000 Tapes on their way

Hi everyone
	This is the main part of the tapes. I have permission from about half
of these people so far to use their section and am trying to get ahold
of the others.
	I want to stress that I plan on adding 2 presentations per tape. Like I
told Bruce I wouldn't have the time to make 6 hour tapes for everyone, I
could only do two or so a day that way.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308