Re: Does anyone have info on the following hosta?

I am glad you have asked this question. One hosta in particular on
your list has always puzzled me. Hosta Gold Piece has if I remember
correctly (Silver book not in front of me) one of the oddest
registrations I have seen. Look it up. It is a cross of I believe 4
hostas (mainly species I think) and the description says it has a
gold spot on the leave that grows in size or something like that,
very strange. If anyone has this hosta or knows more about it, I too
would like to hear it. Since the plant in question is a registration
of Kevin Vaughn, I have always been interested in it, as I am of all
his plants.

Chris Wilhoite
Indianapolis, IN z5