winter scietific meetings

Hi everyone
	I was thinking it might be better to work something out like Jim wanted
in the first place and that was just to share these tapes like a
library. This way I don't have to edit them and everyone who wants to
see them could eventually in their entirety. If I could get reimbursed
somehow I would make 3 copies of all 18-20 and send them to the first
three people on the list and after maybe 10 days or so they could send
them on to the next person. It will take too long to try to make
customized copies. Any imput?
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308