Hi everyone
	Anyone want to give the auction program a tumble yet. This can be used
for anything gardening and this will be loosely interpreted. It can be
used for seed, extra plants you may have whether collector or retailer.
Gardening supplies, on and on. I can add new sections as needed. This is
not just for benefits, it can and should be used for profit. I am
planning on using it myself soon. Remember the prices that the plants
and seed from the various auctions went for. Also remember you and the
buyer need to work out the specifics, the library is just supplying the
means to do it. I am sure everyone here is honest and I mean that in all
sincerity. Better than ebay, no commissions and a captive audience.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308