Re: Quebec Hostas and Daylilies Association

This new Association will be a non/profit Association.

This organization is created to promote the genius Hostas and Hemerocallis.
This Association is not a commercial one.

There will be a membership fee...to be determined by creators and new

There will be at least four meetings a year with different speakers...and
the attendance will be free to members.
There will be also visits to different gardens where those plants are in
power.. The members will also be able to visit the Montreal Botanical Garden
for free. A newsletter will also be published. Finally members will get
discount to differnt producers and nursery.

The Botanical Garden offer me the possibility to attend their spring
exhibition...and it will be a good spot to recruit members.

There will be a lot more things to do in the new Association. But I am quite
ready to start.

Thank for your support, and if you can help I will appreciate.

Rejean D. Millette