Re: Solberg talk.

I will be happy to try this transcribing of Bob's IDing hosta talk.
Bob is our speaker in March so if I can get it done perhaps he can go over it
for errors.  The talk he gave on the hosta calendar year was compressed to an
outline that has been reprinted in nearly every newsletter across North
I'll bet this could be the same.
I also heard him give the ID talk at a meeting so have an idea of some of
what is in it.
I'll give it a go.
If there is anyone who hasn't seen the Solberg hosta year and would like a
copy of it, I have it as a Word doc or a Publisher page .  I can send it as a
txt file too but you might lose some of the layout that makes it such a nice
reference tool.  Email me privately and I'll be happy to send it.
Carol in CT z6/5