winter scientific tapes

Hi Gerry and all
	I want to explain a little about why I didn't want to be the one to
loan tapes out so thought it would be better just to sell them although
I wouldn't want to buy all either. Can you imagine having 30-50 tapes
coming in and going out constantly at least for awhile. People sending
money for a deposit, people sending them back late, not sending them
back, sending them back broken, yadda yadda. I can think of dozens of
scenarios and none would be fun. It would be a nightmare to try to keep

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308