Re: carry out please

This is from a correspondent

 One last tickle  for the night
 Subject:  Ordering Chinese Food
 gudluk.  trains lay shuns cows egstra...
  Try ordering Chinese food straight-faced after reading this...
  You will understand the subject word by the end of the
  Read aloud for best results.  Be warned...you're going to find
 "funny" for a while after reading this.  This has
  been nominated for best e-mail of 1999.
  The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and
  service at a hotel in Asia which was recorded and published in
  Far East Economic Review...
  Room Service (RS):  "Morny.  Ruin sorbees"
  Guest (G):  "Sorry, I thought I dialed room service."
  RS:  "Rye..Ruin sorbees..morny!  Djewish to odor sunteen??"
  G:  "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs."
  RS:  "Ow July den?"
  G:  "What??"
  RS:  "Ow July den?...pry, boy, pooch?"
  G :  "Oh...the eggs!  How do I like them?  Sorry...scrambled,
  RS:  "Ow July dee bayhcem...crease?"
  G:  "Crisp will be fine."
  RS :  "Hokay. An San toes?"
  G:  "What?"
  RS:  "San tos.  July San toes?"
  G:  "I don't think so."
  RS:  "No?  Judo one toes??"
  G:  "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo
 one toes'
  RS:  "Toes!  Toes!...why djew Don Juan toes?  Ow bow singlish
 mopping we
  G:  "English muffin!  I've got it!  You were saying 'Toast.'
  Yes, an English muffin will be fine."
  RS:  "We bother?"
  G:  "No..just put the bother on the side."
  RS:  "Wad?"
  G:  "I mean butter...just put it on the side."
  RS:  "Copy?"
  G:  "Sorry?"
  RS:  "Copy...tea...mill?"
  G:  "Yes.  Coffee, please...and that's all."
  RS:  "One Minnie.  Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease
  toesy singlish mopping we bother, honey sigh, and copy...rye?"
  G:  "Whatever you say/"
  RS:  "Tendjewberrymud."
  G:  "You're welcome.
 later doug