Re: H. Eola Salad Bowl

In a message dated 2/21/00 2:32:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LaVGreHstaRobin@aol.com writes:

<< I bought it a couple of summers ago at a local K-Mart. Just assumed it was
 unregistered Hosta some small nursery had grown.
 La Verne Green

La Verne, was it marked Eola Salad Bowl?  Now you know what I just made
myself get out of the habit of looking at hostas at Wal Mart, K Mart, Home
Depot, Franks, etc. etc.  Now I will be doing it again! N.