Re: Hosta Links

> << I tried the link and it told me it couldn't find that page...
>
>   >>
> I got the same message
>
> Barbara

Me too.

I don't know what to say other than I have had over 100 people e-mail me that they like it and have bookmarked it!  That includes over 20 thank yous from people whose commercial sites are "linked".  Maybe someone with more computer expertise has a guess why a few are having trouble getting to the page via the link on the first page.

I presume that people are clicking on the words "New Hosta Links", which is an underlined hyperlink and not on the paranthetical which says "(click here)", as the purpose of the parenthetical is to modify the preceeding words.