Re: fixing up your soil

Strictly Ice Tea with lemon no sugar these days... When I do drink pop is
Dr. Pepper or Vern (hubby is the Pepsi one), Dick is a any kind of pop
drinker.  I remember him telling of a study done at the agri farm on compost
and Coke won hands down.  I'll see him on the second Tuesday in March and
I'll ask him.