Hostas that deer don't like??

Hi all,
I'm trying to get a new friend to try hosta again.  She lives in an area with alot of deer (a problem that I don't have), so she gave all her hosta away :(
I seem to recall a discussion somewhere of hosta cultivars that deer find less desireable than others.  I realize that their tastes can change from season to season and from area to area, but are there still some hostas out there that deer pass by for others?
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a