Re: Dutch Treat

I'm afraid I have to withdraw my offer to pay part of Ben's dues.  From my
reading of Jim's analysis of the situation, it now appears that Ben (or
maybe the Dutch government, I'm not sure) owes me a considerable amount of
money.

I think I've finally found a way to make some real money in the hosta
business! And Ran, don't go thinking you're going to get some of this, it
was my idea.

Chick