Re: hosta trades

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> Bob!  How are the classes going?  We are missing you.  N.

Hi Narda
	I am here but need to spend my time studying. I am crappy in math and
abstract things and we are already up to page 200 in C++ in two weeks.
Then there is digital when we have to convert about 20 different
numbering systems between each other such as octal, hexidecimal,
decimal, signed numbers, unsigned numbers, binary coded decimals, etc
plus two more classes. I have class three and 1/2 days a week(Thurs is
13.5 hours straight) and if I don't spend every minute of the time off
studying I will have to throw in the towel. Can't wait till May.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/