Re: Naylor Creek's secure ordering

Bob, I was just looking at Glasshouse's new offerings for 2001.  Everybody is
making it too easy to just type in a credit card and then wait for the
goodies to arrive.  If I knew the technical name for hen and chicks I would
have ordered every variety that GH had.  Got hooked watching one of those
garden shows on HGTV.  It highlighted the guy up in OHIO who hybridized
'Patrician,' neat guy.  Along with his hostas he had all kinds of neat little
succulents. Wish I could remember his name, he drives an old Packard.  You
OH. natives, who is he?  N.

I see that I am back to rambling, shucks.